Our members arrive at Footsteps at various stages of their transition from the ultra-Orthodox community to mainstream society. People who arrive at Footsteps may be:
- questioning the tenets of ultra-Orthodoxy;
- opposed to entering into an arranged marriage;
- already married with children;
- seeking a secular education;
- out of the community but looking to connect with others like themselves.
- interested in helping others who are at the beginning stages of leaving ultra-Orthodoxy.
Whether you are considering leaving, already out for a number of years, or somewhere in between, there is a place for you at Footsteps.